Whether you are new to franchising or a seasoned franchisee of other brands, these are some of the frequently asked questions we receive about the franchise development process:
- What markets are available for franchising?
- Currently, Alamo Drafthouse Cinema is granting franchises to exempt franchisee prospects in a number of markets nationwide. We will evaluate your proposed site for population density, demographic and other market indicators.
- What is the initial Franchise Fee?
- The initial franchise fee to establish a single Alamo Drafthouse Cinema venue under a franchise agreement is $125,000.
- What is the current Royalty Fee?
- The current royalty fee is 5% of gross sales.
- What training will I receive to open and operate my Alamo Drafthouse Cinema?
- The new venue training phase consists of online, hands-on, and follow-up certifications so that all of your team members are ready to give guests a great experience. After opening, you will also benefit from ongoing training and support in operations and marketing.
- Who is responsible for film booking and buying?
- The Alamo Booking Department handles all the details of the film booking and buying process so your team can focus on venue operations and performance.
- Who is responsible for marketing?
- As a franchisee you will contribute 0.5% of Gross Sales to the National Marketing Fund. The Alamo Marketing Department will develop and implement national programs to grow brand awareness and increase guest visitation and spending. In addition, we will work with your local team to build a new venue opening marketing plan and provide recommendations for your local marketing efforts. The franchisee Local Marketing Spend Requirement is 1% of Gross Sales
- How do I get started?
- Get started by completing the franchise inquiry form. Our development team will review your submission details and contact you.
Own your Own
Learn more about franchise opportunities with Alamo Drafthouse Cinema.